Sunday, July 24, 2011

In My Mailbox (3)

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren. I am glad to be a part of it. 





This week In my mailbox I got ........... 

  1. The Near Witch by Victoria Schwab ARC that i am reviewing thanks to Once Upon A Twilight Book Tours
  2.  Uglies by Scott Westerfeld from Paperback Swap
  3. Fade by Lisa McMann I bought from Barnes and Noble on sale
  4. Jessicas Guide To Dating On The Dark Side by Beth Fantaskey I bought from Barnes and Noble on sale
  5. The Iron Knight by Julie Kagawa from Netgalley

I cant wait to get started on Iron Knight!!!!

Whats in your mailbox?




3 comments:

  1. I read enjoyed the Uglies books back when I read them. The whole series is great, but my favorites have to be the 1st and the 4th ones.

    ReplyDelete
  2. -Great books you got this week! I loved The Near Witch! :) I hope you do too!

    Here's my IMM this week: http://happilyneverending.blogspot.com/2011/07/in-my-mailbox-4rd.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have a nice list of books in your mailbox this week. Fade was a good book. I liked the trilogy
    Happy Reading,
    Book Sniffers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...