Monday, July 11, 2011

Once Upon A Read-A-Thon

This Readathon is hosted by Angela at Reading Angel, Candace at Candace's Book Blog and Lori at Pure Imagination. It runs from 12:01 am on July 11 to 11:59 on July 13th.


Ok this is my first Read-A-Thon  and let me just say that I am a light weight reader. I loooooove to read but time is not my friend. So.... on average I read one book a week, or week and a half, even 2 weeks on a long book. So my goal for these 3 days is to finish the book I am on and read one more. 

2 books in one week is a major accomplishment for me. So 2 books in 3 days is a HUGE accomplishment to say the least. That is if I actually get it done. I am giving it my best shot....So without further rambling....my books I will be reading are....

  • Ashes, Ashes by Jo Treggiari (started the read-a-thon on page 65 of 341)
  •  The Morganville Vampires Vol 1 by Rachel Caine (which includes Glass Houses and The Dead Girls' Dance 452 pages)

Okay guys, wish me luck :) 

Happy Reading To All!!!!!!!!!!
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...