Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Teaser Tuesday!!! (1)

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should be Reading
"Too many kids here," Grimalkin said, glancing nervously over his shoulder. "Too much imagination. They can see us, you know. As we really are. And unlike the hob over there, I do not relish the attention."
I love this book :) This is my first all fey book, Ive read books that have some side characters that are faerys but I really hadnt got a feel for the fey till now. I am excited about this series and sad that it took me this long to start reading it. I am almost finished with The Iron King and am not really sure if Im team Puck or team Ash. If you've read this series please feel free to let me know which team you are on. (no spoilers though please:)

3 comments:

  1. Nice teaser! I love Grim so much! I'm glad you're enjoying them. This is my 2nd Fey series. Fever being the first. Glad you're loving it. The Iron Daughter is even better :)
    -Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, has been on my to-be-read list quite a while. Ordered it a few days ago. Read a lot of good reviews about it. :)

    Katja from http://coffeemugged.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by my site. Am now a follower:)

    Felicia @ Livin' Life Through Books

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...