Saturday, September 3, 2011

In My Mailbox (vlog#1)

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren. I am glad to be a part of it.  Also Im excited to say this is my first ever Vlog Yay ! Hope you enjoy!








Bought:
  • Bite Me by Melissa Francis
  • Wondrous Strange by Lesley Livingston
  • Iron Queen by Julie Kagawa
  • Torment by Lauren Kate
  • Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
Paperback Swap:
  • Dead Until Dark by Charlaine Harris
  • Specials by Scott Westerfeld
ARC for review from Once Upon A Twilight Book Tours
  • The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin

 Whats in your mailbox?


Special Thanks to Once Upon A Twilight Book Tours 
 

8 comments:

  1. Nice book haul this week, looking forward to reading The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer when it comes out.

    Check out my IMM :) http://shortandsweetreviews.blogspot.com/2011/09/in-my-mailbox.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer looks interesting!

    I tried reading Iron Knight.. couldn't get into it, but maybe I have to check out all the ones in the series beforehand...

    Here's my (excessive) IMM this week! :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY!! I love vlogs!! You're kids are awesome, they're so well behaved! :D Mara is awesome, and totally frustrating, hope you enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer! I'm so jealous. Hope you have fun reading your books. :)

    Chel @ The Procrastinator's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  5. Seems like you had a pretty good week! I need to read The Iron Fey series and I'm really curious about The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer. :) Enjoy your reads! My IMM can be found here!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This sounds really cool! I'll have to check it out! Thanks for sharing :)
    New follower!Register Domain

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi my friends.hope you will visit my blog enjoy the information.please click the adsense in my blog for more information http://tourismopportunity.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. welcome to vlogging! Hope you enjoy the books! =D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...