Monday, February 6, 2012

Dystopian Reading Challenge






I am signing up for this awesome reading challenge! I love dystopian! Guys you need to hope over to Dark Faerie Tales and sign up for this! I plan on reading so many dystopian books this year anyway so this is just a added bonus plus she is keeping a running list of dystopian titles on the blog and so many of them I haven't heard of. So its great and it gives me sooo many more books to read :) Just click HERE to sign up on her blog. 

Happy reading guys!!!!
 

4 comments:

  1. Ooh this sounds like fun! Thanks for the heads up! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. kangaroopokies.com
    Item of material.Thanks for talking about.I like it very much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How to make money fast.
    Double Your Money in a Day will teach you how to make money fast no matter which way the stock market is moving. The teachings from Double Your Money in a Day will be a lifelong investment that can help enable you for success.

    ReplyDelete
  4. No win no fee.
    My Claims Centre is a team of highly professional lawyers, which offer our clients a friendly, personable and proactive approach. Our unique approach to the industry appreciates every client is different; every legal problem unique, as such we offer specifically tailored advice to suit you.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...