Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Review of Forbidden Game by L.J. Smith

This is my first book review so ..........hope you like it :)

Forbidden Game
by, L.J. Smith

Let me just start off with saying I am a big fan of L.J. Smith. I love her Night World Series and Dark Visions. So naturally when I spotted Forbidden Game on the shelf I snached it up and brought it home. I was not dissapointed. The plot is great I especially love the fact that its so different than any of the other books I have read latley. Jenny is the main character and she is planning a birthday party for her boyfriend Tom. When she wonders into the bad part of town in search of some games to play at the party she stumbles upon a shop that looks interesting. The little store is run by a beautiful boy names Julian and something about him is just captivating. The game she buys turns out to be more than she bargined for......

There is a wonderful love triangle that spins you through forbidden love and trusting, safe love. There is action , adventure , and some pretty spooky stuf to. This book series has it all! By the end of the books you will never look at the dark shadows in the cornor of the room quite the same way.

It took me on this dark, strange, and exciting journey to a spooky dangerous place that I found myself fearing for the main character and her friends. The "Forbidden Game" is played by Jenny and her friends and MAN, they had no idea what they were in for.....

I recommend this book to anyone who loves to sit on the edge of there seat and sweat the suspense , and to anyone who loves a good forbidden love triangle.

I give this book 4 out of 4 stars!!!! ( I hope to get my own rating system set up soon)

Thanks :)
Christina

1 comment:

  1. Please feel free to leave comments I would love to know what everyone thinks of my review and if any of you have any tips to help me give better reviews, thanks :) Christina

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...